Littleberries Estate, Mill Hill Village
The proposal consisted of the comprehensive redevelopment of The Littleberries Estate to provide 17 dwellings, including the conversion of the Main House (Grade II Listed), the erection of 4 new-build semi-detached houses and refurbishing and extending existing buildings on the estate, the demolition of remaining buildings and vehicular and cycle parking provision (surface and underground).
Advice was given to Legal Esates PLC on obtaining Planning Permission, Listed Building Consent and Conservation Area Consent for the redevelopment of this prestigious site. Residential buildings on the site date back to 1574, and over the centuries the site owners have continued to develop the site residential purposes.
In 1885 the house was finally sold to the Order of St Vincent de Paul who used the site as their administrative and training headquarters of the Order’s British Provence. During the planning process it was used for a range of television and film productions.